the biography of someone

random happenstances | shedding a little light on people we've met in life

April 1, 2012

The Realities of Transitioning into the Dating World

Firstly, I’d like to thank all those who have been patiently waiting for my next blog post (you know who you are <3). Life has changed a lot around me, in both good and bad ways. After quitting my job at the wine store, I moved away from the entire sommelier idea and focused on my writing and editing (I'm officially a certified editor)! But the past few months hasn't been all shits and giggles, I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease which is always fun. And then I recently ended a three year relationship. In other words, I’ve had a lot of fun changes!
But with change, comes new beginnings. And with new beginnings comes interesting observations. This series is going to be based on my transition into single-dom, and how the entire dating world is fucking crazy (myself included).



ABC's of Online Dating

The First Attempt (coming soon!)  
The Do's and Don'ts (coming soon!)
The Realization (coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment